onsdag 26. januar 2011

Simpsons Quotes



I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my couch inviting.
Homer Simpson

Eat my shorts.
Bart Simpson

Bart, stop pestering Satan!
Marge Simpson

To alcohol! The cause of - and solution to - to all of life's problems.
Homer Simpson

I’m Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You’re up There, Please save Me Superman.
Homer Simpson

Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex. It's also the food preparation.
Homer Simpson

Ah, good ol' trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die.
Homer Simpson

Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow.
Homer Simpson

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!
Homer Simpson

Family, religion, friends… these are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business.
Mr. Burns

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar