torsdag 27. januar 2011

Thank You Quotes




God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say thank you?
William Ward

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
William Shakespeare

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.
Author Unknown

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.
G.B. Stern

The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
Oscar Wilde

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
Mark Twain

Thank you for the good times,
The days you filled with pleasure.
Thank you for fond memories,
And for feelings I'll always treasure
Karl Fuchs

No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
James Allen

How beautiful a day can be
When kindness touches it!
George Elliston

Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
Jean Baptiste Massieu

To say thank you, is in recognition of humanity.
Toni Mont

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is "thank you", it will be enough.
Meister Eckhart

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
G.K. Chesterton

The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake. The five most important words: You did a good job. The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please. The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We. The least important word: I.
Author Unknown





Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
Ralph Marston

I find that the more willing I am to be grateful for the small things in life, the bigger stuff just seems to show up from unexpected sources, and I am constantly looking forward to each day with all the surprises that keep coming my way!
Louise L. Hay

I thank everyone that has caused me to suffer, without you I would have no reason to express myself.
Author Unknown

The depth and the willingness with which we serve is a direct reflection of our gratitude.
Gordon T. Watts

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.
Author Unknown

Every time we remember to say thank you, we experience nothing less than heaven on earth.
Sarah Ban Breathnach

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.
Albert Pike

Saying thank you creates love.
Daphne Rose Kingma

Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
Jean Baptiste Massieu

Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.
William Feather

I feel a very unusual sensation – if it is not indigestion, I think it must be gratitude.
Benjamin Disraeli

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.
Author Unknown

Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
William Arthur Ward

Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.
David O. McKay

A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.
Cicero

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar